Information pursuant to Art. 5 E-Commerce Act - ECG (LGBl. 2003 No. 133) and Art. 20 Services Act - DLG (LGBl. 2010 No. 385):
Telefon +423 262 41 11
FL-Commercial Register Number
CIIM AG is an asset management company licensed in Liechtenstein to which the following applies:
Financial Market Authority Liechtenstein https://www.fma-li.li/www.fma-li.li
Financial Market Authority and Regional Court
Competent chamber / Professional association
Association of Independent Asset Managers in Liechtenstein (VuVL) www.vuvl.li
Asset Management Act, Ordinance to the Asset Management Act, all available at www.fma-li.li, and Code of Professional Conduct of the Association of Independent Asset Managers in Liechtenstein (VuVL), available at www.vuvl.li.
© Copyright CIIM AG
Participation Policy of the CIIM AG
The asset management company CIIM AG, is covered by the term "asset manager" according to Art. 367a item 3 of the Liechtenstein Persons and Companies Act (PGR) and must therefore describe its participation policy within the meaning of Art. 367h PGR.
- The company does not exercise any shareholder rights within the meaning of Art. 367h para. 1 items 1 and 4 PGR which are based on participation in corporations in which the company has invested within the scope of asset management mandates. In particular, no rights related to the general meetings of stock corporations are exercised. The right to a share in profits and to subscription rights are pursued in consultation with the clients.
- The monitoring of important matters of the corporations within the meaning of Art. 367h para. 1 item 2 PGR is carried out by taking note of the legally required reporting of the corporations in financial reports as well as ad hoc announcements.
- There is no exchange of opinions with the corporate bodies and stakeholders of the corporations within the meaning of Art. 367h para. 1 item 3 PGR.
- There is no cooperation with other shareholders or other relevant stakeholders of the corporation within the meaning of Art. 367h para. 1 items 5 and 6 PGR.
- In the event of conflicts of interest within the meaning of Art. 367h para. 1 item 7 PGR, a disclosure is made to the parties concerned in accordance with the statutory provisions and a clarification of the further course of action with them is provided.
- An annual publication of the implementation of the participation policy within the meaning of Art. 367h para. 2 PGR does not take place, because no corresponding exercise of rights is carried out.
- A publication of the voting behavior in the sense of Art. 367h para. 2 PGR does not take place, because there is no participation in votes.
All elements contained on the CIIM AG website are protected by copyright. Their use is prohibited without the prior written consent of CIIM AG.
Attribution and source citation Books
- Eine kurze Geschichte der Menschheit / Penguin Random House Verlagsgruppe
- Advances in Behavioral Finance / Penguin Random House Verlagsgruppe
- One up on Wall Street / Penguin Random House Verlagsgruppe
- Numbers Don’t Lie / Penguin Random House Verlagsgruppe
- Markt und Moral: Die großen Ökonomen und ihre Ideen von Sylvia Nasar / C. Bertelsmann
- Golf 4.0 - Die größten Mythen und Fehler im Golf / GOLFSTUN.DE
- Elon Musk: Wie Elon Musk die Welt verändert von Elon Musk / Münchner Verlagsgruppe GmbH
- How to Avoid a Climate Disaster / Penguin Random House Verlagsgruppe
- Das Gelbe Haus – Van Gogh / Piet Meyer Verlag Bern/Wien
Concept and design
Implementation of the website
Sitewalk - Websites & Online Marketing
Disclaimer (limitation of liability)
This is the website of CIIM AG. ("website operator"). The following information applies to all pages and subpages of this website. Persons who access this website and obtain information declare their agreement with the following provisions:
The website operator endeavours to the utmost of its ability to ensure the secure operation of the website. Nevertheless, defects such as e.g. data loss or data falsification, virus infections, interruption of operations etc. cannot be excluded. For this reason, access to the website is at the own risk and responsibility of the user.
The website operator rejects any possible liability for damages or consequential damages arising out of access to its website or individual parts thereof (such as e.g. downloaded documents), their utilisation (or the impossibility of their access or utilisation) or links to other websites.
The website operator does not accept any liability whatsoever for the topicality, accuracy, comprehensiveness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims brought against the website operator relating to damages of a material or non-material nature caused by use of the provided information are essentially excluded. The website operator expressly reserves the right to amend, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire website without special notification.
The website contains a number of links to third-party websites. The website operator does not accept any responsibility for the content thereof, the products or services or other offers made therein, as well as for compliance to data protection provisions. Links shall be activated at the user’s own risk.
1. Juni 2022